• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flea Market style, Old Pulps, Digests, Misc Comic Magazines and a bunch of old, obscure MAD immator magazines ALL $10. EACH! Sorry, NO Comic Books...
3 3

86 posts in this topic

Found some old forgotten boxes in storage. Lots of Pulp Magazines, Digests, Misc Comic Magazines and a bunch of old, obscure MAD immature magazines. Sorry, NO actual comic books. Everything is $10. each! LOTS of fun reading material and just like prowling the flea market rows.

Due to the cheap nature of these, I will be listing them Ebay style with good photos. I will mention anything that doesn't show in the photos.

Have fun! 

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage will be quoted based on weight. I package very well and will quote the most economical shipping method I can.. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

Payment by PayPal, Checks or Money orders.  

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had just a few in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

:takeit: (My copy is missing the bag.)

On 9/15/2024 at 3:12 PM, Robot Man said:

HELP Magazine #4 Nov 1960

Seminal Harvey Kurtzman title with art by Bill Elder, Jack Davis and others. Comes with original "air sickness" bag still bound in...

Covers neatly split at spine and detached. 

$10.

Help4A.jpeg

Help4B.jpeg

Edited by OtherEric