• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan #24 Cover Nudity

28 posts in this topic

I never knew that woman back in those days has fake breasts - I wonder if they're saline or silicon implants? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Poor choice of photo reference!! He should have gone with the all-natural "Perfect 10" look instead of the silicon-dominated "Playboy" look. 893naughty-thumb.gif Not to mention that I think the woman's, um, grooming habits are a several millenia ahead of her time. blush.gif

Not that I would know anything about these things. juggle.gif

I never knew that woman back in those days has fake breasts - I wonder if they're saline or silicon implants? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Poor choice of photo reference!! He should have gone with the all-natural "Perfect 10" look instead of the silicon-dominated "Playboy" look. 893naughty-thumb.gif Not to mention that I think the woman's, um, grooming habits are a several millenia ahead of her time. blush.gif

Not that I would know anything about these things. juggle.gif

Well, re the grooming habits....for both men and women in the upper classes in the Roman Empire, that area of the body was shaved clean. Not for a sexual reason, but to prevent lice.

Learn something new everyday, that's my motto.

Well, re the grooming habits....for both men and women in the upper classes in the Roman Empire, that area of the body was shaved clean. Not for a sexual reason, but to prevent lice.

Are you looking at a different picture than we are?

Nothing like bumping an old thread to show off a newly signed (x4) book...

Special thanks to Rich Henn for making sure this guy arrived home safe & sound from ECCC.

Conan #24 'NUDE' Variant

purchased on the boards as a 9.8 SS

previously signed by Cary Nord & Tony Harris

signed at ECCC by Kurt Busiek & Dave Stewart

8619597471_5275c46f17_c.jpg

Nothing like bumping an old thread to show off a newly signed (x4) book...

Special thanks to Rich Henn for making sure this guy arrived home safe & sound from ECCC.

Conan #24 'NUDE' Variant

purchased on the boards as a 9.8 SS

previously signed by Cary Nord & Tony Harris

signed at ECCC by Kurt Busiek & Dave Stewart

8619597471_5275c46f17_c.jpg

Hey! Nicely done! Glad to see it picked up some new names since Nord & Harris signed it at Heroes :)