• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Promotional Price expiry date - recieve before 9/30 or postmarked by?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Had a question about the current promotional price CGC Cards is offering on grading. I see this promotion lasts until 9/30. I could not tell fully by the wording on the website- but does this mean CGC needs to receive the cards by 9/30? Or if sent can it be postmarked by 9/30?

Alternatively CGC will be at a show in my area in early Oct. Is it not possible to create the submission before 9/30 and drop it off in person even though it is past the date

Sorry I am not experienced w. promotional pricing in CGC. I know for other grading companies the above scenario works- but not sure about CGC as submission forms do not state an expiry date

thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @evolink, Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! As long as the order is created on or before 09/30/24, we will honor the promotional pricing. Please send the order in before 10/15/24 for it to qualify.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!