• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Teen Titans 1980 Series
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I had a soft spot for Kid Flash, ever since his weird random appearances in the Secret Society of Super-Villains (one of my favourite lol-time series). I also loved the loud, yellow reverse colouring of his costume.

Granted, he wasn’t really one of the standouts in NTT.

On 9/17/2024 at 9:28 PM, tonytitan said:

Quick note on the old series what was your favorite character from the wolfman/perez series ?

also is the new series Titans any good was looking o pick it up to read ?

This is the roster who inspired the TV show of the 00's that I watched as a kid, so I always had a great link with this team. 

I'm hesitating between Robin and Raven, the 2 with the most interesting personalities and the greatest direct opposition, most of the titans rogues had usually a principal target on the team, Deathstroke was focused on Robin, Trigon on his daughter Raven. The 3 others members didn't have a such interesting arch enemy in my opinion.

So I have to make a choice between the 2, I m gonna pick Robin because he still the leader and also the only remaining member of the original team who debuted in 1966,  and even if over the years we remember more the Wolfman/Perez iteration, we have to think that without the original team we would never have seen them.

On 9/24/2024 at 6:12 PM, tonytitan said:

kid flash was a great character

I know there's a lot of Wally West is Flash fans out there, but yes, there was something special about Kid Flash.