• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get out those ASM 299 readers...

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering if someone out there could give me a hand and send me a high resolution scan of the splash page of Amazing Spider-Man 299? I know that someone out there has to have a crappy copy of 299 that they don't mind bending the cover back on smile.gif

Now I know what you are asking....why oh why would I want that? The answer is: I bought a copy of the McFarlane's pencils of the splash page before they were inked and I want to print out the splash page and then mount both of them and hang them on the wall.

If you could help me out and send me the scan, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is stevenson.jim(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

When you say mount you mean mount with archival safe material that is reversible correct?

I am going to hang it on the wall with copy of the pencils and the splash page as it looks in the comic. I guess I mean to mat and frame, not actually mounting the picture using adhesive.

Yes, it is a COPY of the pencils before inking. I do still need to get a copy of 299, but I want a nice grade comic, not a crappy condition comic that I will have to pay at least $5 for and then $5 for shipping. I was hoping that someone out there had a copy that they wouldn't mind bending the front cover on and scanning.

By the way, nice avatar pirate. Lost is a great show smile.gif