• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs to show I'm serious X-). RECAP on Page 1 - Fantastic Four 6-39 posted
7 7

253 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 10:58 AM, Corvonie said:

I'm sorry, I don't know what this means

I just put tag down so I can look through my posts in the forum quickly and go back to the book I'm interested in. Instead of trying to remember what seller and what page the book is on. I can quickly search my posts only to find it.

Ultimately, its a so many books and so little money. If its available when I'm ready to buy, I can PM you to make the deal.

Thanks.

On 9/20/2024 at 9:25 AM, Corvonie said:

That's great info, thanks!  I was just saying on another thread - "The boards, where conscientiously phrased helpful advice is taken as a personal affront."

I had a feeling that you would welcome it. And you asked for the help in the thread. But some people - and this is common at the brick and mortar level too - get offended when you tell them that there isn't a strong market for something and you can only pay nickels - or decline the books outright. They just don't understand and refuse to believe that a 60 year old comic in VF that the OSPG says is worth $48.00 is really worth....$10.00.

On 9/20/2024 at 12:31 PM, Kramerica said:

and refuse to believe that a 60 year old comic in VF that the OSPG says is worth $48.00 is really worth....$10.00.

And sometimes, the poor things won't fetch anything :sorry: MIS, however, is kind of cool. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu