• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill's "Don't Make Me Slab" them Thread - mostly original owner high grade silver, some slabs to show I'm serious X-). RECAP on Page 1 - Fantastic Four 6-39 posted
7 7

253 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2024 at 8:20 PM, Corvonie said:

Fantastic Four #8 - 6.0 - $525
First issue from the collection I spoke about.  Nice copy with wear on the right side of the front cover, and the most gorgeous interiors ever.  And maybe my favorite letters column of the early issues.

Spf3LyB.jpeg

U9sEAt9.jpeg

T0YDGpI.jpeg

Prob my favorite early FF Cover...as an artist (?) I love it... I feel the colors were hardly ever used again.

Edited by CJ Design

Fantastic Four #31 - 8.5 - $545

"and I asked myself how much more black it could be.  And the answer was none - none more black"

No intro needed for this tough- black cover 

consensus graded on spare a grade here

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/538333-pgm-fantastic-four-31/#comment-13273034

SxGFqS7.jpeg

KQQdUeY.jpeg

xVIbwKP.jpeg

6qcWqlz.jpeg

Fantastic Four #35 - CGC 9.0 WP - $285

It's slabbed, raw pics here to show color

On 9/20/2024 at 6:40 PM, gunsmokin said:

Take

Darn, Quick Draw McGraw! I'd be quite unhappy to face you outside the saloon back in the Wild West instead of here in the GA/SA/BA Thread.