• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Noob to this not books. How to get facilitator to sign a book and a member 0.00 of CGC
2 2

4 posts in this topic

I like this guy in the facilitator video on Instagram.  My book is the new Batman and Robin #10 variant 1:25 cover by Serg Acuna.  Yes the Damian's room one.

What steps do I need to take to take to send the book to the facilitator (Henn) and get it back encapsulated and graded and signed by Mr. Acuna.  I want to do follow up business but need to understand what I have to do.  Please help.  Meaning where do I start.

Thanks, BC Murray

On 9/23/2024 at 2:15 AM, troopers151 said:

I like this guy in the facilitator video on Instagram.  My book is the new Batman and Robin #10 variant 1:25 cover by Serg Acuna.  Yes the Damian's room one.

What steps do I need to take to take to send the book to the facilitator (Henn) and get it back encapsulated and graded and signed by Mr. Acuna.  I want to do follow up business but need to understand what I have to do.  Please help.  Meaning where do I start.

Thanks, BC Murray

Best way to get info from Rich is to email him directly @ richhenncomics@gmail.com. He can walk you thru his process, costs, and deadline. Then you'd need to go thru the facilitator paperwork part here on CGC. Rich is a great facilitator to work with, especially for someone new to it. He was the first facilitator I used and was a great help. So, you can send to him with confidence. 

On 9/23/2024 at 12:15 AM, troopers151 said:

Thanks, BC Murray

I would say that if you saw someone on instagram who provides a comic service for pay, and you wanted to find out how to have him perform that comic service for you, there might be some benefit to contacting that service provider by direct message on instagram, or check if they provided other contact info ON INSTAGRAM.

I can't imagine there's any scenario where a guy is making and uploading videos showing him performing a commercial service where there is no contact info in the video or comments of the video, and also doesn't answer instagram private messages about that service.