• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Page CGC Census

169 posts in this topic

that's funny. I search by 100 page, not by 100 pgs, that's why I never saw that one, and i haven't been looking very hard. good, buy some more with your profit and sell them to me directly.

And sell me that adventure 416... poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

sell me that witching hour 38 poke2.gif

Of the 115 different one hundred page Super Spectacular DC's, only three have a LONE CGC 9.8 with NO 9.6's - two romance books and Witching Hour 38.

Also, the WH is a Don Rosa book, meaning "not pressed". And it has white pages.

I'll hang on to it for now. smile.gif

speaking of don rosa's. I might try to get that batman 237 back. It was mine before I sold it to ron. now he's selling off his collection.

Is he the one asking the low, low price of only $1,500 for the Batman 261 on ComicLink?

I figured you would have already bought it by now tongue.gif

That used to be my book. He sent me an email about selling it. I told him how much I paid for it ( 575) but he hasn't pm'd me back. It was a ewert book, so I'm not too much interested. Funniest thing about that one was I owned 9.4, 9.6, and that9.8 and thru the holder, the 9.4 looked the best...

That used to be my book. He sent me an email about selling it. I told him how much I paid for it ( 575) but he hasn't pm'd me back. It was a ewert book, so I'm not too much interested. Funniest thing about that one was I owned 9.4, 9.6, and that9.8 and thru the holder, the 9.4 looked the best...

Thanks for the info (Ewert book)

That drops what I would be willing to pay for it to about $600.