• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots, Sets & Single Issues For Sales!! RECAP Pg 1
6 6

647 posts in this topic

Uncanny X-Men (2019) #1-22 + Annual $25 #1 has some back cover rubbing o/w the rest are NM-/NM. will ship in bags(no boards) as shown SOLD!!

IMG_5231.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

Deathblow #0-29 $25 Most VF/NM to NM- though #27 is a little less, comics will ship with each comic in one bag, no boards, I did not open every one of them to grade but spot checked them and looked for moisture issues

IMG_5222.jpeg

DV8 #0-32 + Annual $30 Avg VF/NM to NM-, some NM and a couple below, comics will ship with each comic in one bag, no boards, I did not open every one of them to grade but spot checked them and looked for moisture issues

IMG_5221.jpeg

Wetworks #1-43 $40 Most VF/NM to NM- with NM and a a couple below VF/NM, comics will ship with each comic in one bag, no boards, I did not open every one of them to grade but spot checked them and looked for moisture issues

IMG_5223.jpeg

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #1-6 $25 All first prints, a couple of NM-, the rest NM, nice set SOLD!!

IMG_5214.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

Marvel Comics Presents #72-84 $80 VF/NM with a couple better, a couple VF/VF+, mix of direct and a couple ofnewsstand

IMG_5208.jpeg

Back Covers

Spoiler

IMG_5209.jpeg

X-Men (2019) 1-21 + (4) One Shots $60 Mostly NM- to NM with a few VF/NM & #20 has cover crinkles, includes X of Swords Stasis, X of Swords Destruction, X of Swords Creation and Planet Size X-Men 1 Variant, comics will ship with each comic in one bag, no boards, I did not open every one of them to grade but spot checked them and looked for moisture issues

IMG_5232.jpeg

Last one for tonight...another Halloween giveaway?

Lot of (100) Circle K Herobadges Packs $25 each pack contains one sticker, sample stickers show(not included), there are two versions of the Superman logo, packs are just over 2.75" tall x 1.75"

IMG_5226.jpeg

Ok, that's it for today, I don't know if I will get any posted tomorrow but should be back Mon & Tuesday to add more.

On 9/27/2024 at 8:55 PM, GACollectibles said:

Creature Commandos #1 $10 stacking indents back cover o/w NM

31711.jpg.9b43f468ca6ee1e78345b434ba8088bb.jpg

Take