• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window bags
1 1

4 posts in this topic

So what would happen if I sent off 4 books for the signature series and only one of them didn't have a window bags? I miscalculated and thought I had enough. I sent all four with only one having the window bags. Is there a chance they would send all four books back? 

I would contact the facilitator and see what the possible outcomes/options are ASAP.  It might depend on the facilitator, event, or creator, and timeline.

good luck

On 10/7/2024 at 10:05 PM, Nick R1 said:

So what would happen if I sent off 4 books for the signature series and only one of them didn't have a window bags? I miscalculated and thought I had enough. I sent all four with only one having the window bags. Is there a chance they would send all four books back? 

I know most facilitators will charge a set fee per each book that isn't window bagged to "prep" it for you. Not fully sure with the CGC sig series team, if it was for a private signing, but I'd guess they probably do something similar. Like Revat said, probably best to contact whoever you sent it to to give them a heads up and ask their policy. 

On 10/7/2024 at 11:05 PM, Nick R1 said:

If it is for the CGC Signing, no need to worry.  They will place book in a window bag for the creator to sign.