• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale of decent PCH/Sci-Fi/WAR readers. RAW only
3 3

39 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I've been selling on the Boards for more than ten years or so. You can check out my Kudos thread BUT it doesn't tell half the story. Many transactions are not in there because of Buyer right to privacy etc, but there have been hundreds of successful deals. My approach is always thorough and professional as buyers will attest to.

I've had some personal issues lately  \which I won't bore you with but I need to prune down some of my possessions going forward....hence this sale.

Here are the terms:

1. SHIPPING

I ship from the UK but I ship tracked and insured to your door and the service is usually speedy. (Tracking service is for purchases above $200) For the purposes of this sale I will not charge for shipping.

2. RETURNS

Returns are acceptable within three days of receipt BUT as I am paying for the shipping, returns are on your dime.

3. PAYMENT

Payment would be appreciated within 48 hours of claiming a book.

Payment is acceptable either by paypal, cash, Bank Transfer or by cheque ONLY IF drawn on a UK Bank.

4. ELIGIBILITY

Naughty step residents i.e. Shamers or Probies need not apply so don't embarrass yourselves.

I'll list probably in batches of five books then take a break, then carry on etc. This is because I am double checking on the condition of each individual book, and I will be noting anything that needs to be mentioned. 

Thank you for checking this thread out and I hope there is something you are looking for.

IMPORTANT

The books will be conservatively, strictly and maybe even harshly graded.....BUT this is good for you, as you are almost certain to receive a book that not only are you pleased with but are delighted with the condition of it for the grade assigned.

Here's what you need to know.

1. The books are all decent LOW GRADE PCH/SCI-FI  READERS

2. They will be affordable, even cheap in most cases.

3. I am going to throw in the shipping as a bonus and an incentive to disposal.....so FREE 

4. There will be approx. 30+ books to be listed

5. The books will be listed alphabetically by Title.

6. Books are listed in dollars. Any UK bidders wishing to pay in £, I can accommodate you and I use www.xe.com for conversion rate purposes. I don't use any other system.

7. NONE OF THE BOOKS HAVE BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE BY ME BEFORE ON THE BOARDS OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

8. SALE WILL RUN FROM THIS MONDAY TO NEXT MONDAY.

~paul

Books starting soon......

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™

ADVENTURES INTO WEIRD WORLDS  6

WHITE

6 inch spine split and cover detached at one staple but book looks and feels every inch a VG aesthetically.

:dollars: 140

hyhth.jpg

veggtr.jpg

Taking a short break, and the Boards software is doing my head in anyway. Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Will be back in about 45 mins with 10 more books and that will be it for tonight.

This one is a beauty. Old Witch Origin,

I would qualify this as an easy 4.5/5.0

It has however a small corner piece missing from only one panel which does not detract too much and a detached centerfold. The book looks and feels Fab!

HAUNT OF FEAR  14

OWW

:dollars: 175

TRGTGT.jpg

GRGT.jpg

Edited by Paul © ® ⚽️💙™

This one is another beautiful looking book for the grade.

I would again qualify this as an easy 4.5/5.0

It has however had its staples replaced and reinforced with tape. Again, it looks and feels great and is a gem for the price.

HAUNT OF FEAR  20

OW

:dollars: 145

trhrhhy.jpg

vvtvtr.jpg

This is the final book for tonight. There will be more tomorrow as long as the Board software is behaving. Any more nonsense like today/tonight and I'll wait until the matter is properly rectified until I list more.

HAUNT OF FEAR  24

WHITE  

Very easy 2.5/3.0  Good on the eye  It has a 1" spine split from bottom and the cover is detached so I'll give it a 2.0   

:dollars: 130

gergerg.jpg

ewcecwe.jpg