• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whats up with HoM decimation?

19 posts in this topic

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, ok i just read the day after, and x-men 177-179, and i still dont know what the hell is going on, or when / if the mutents r gonna get thier powers back or not??? im asking because im asuming x-men 177-179 is last of the depowered mutents story line, as all the other minis are mainly about a certain person, or a certain group of peopl...?

what im trying to ask is what carrys on the depowered story line? i really wanna know what happens smile.gif

As with everything comics, things will eventually go back to normal. The ones who lost their powers will get them back eventually.

I imagine that not all mutants will get their powers back. The millions that were not a part of the X-Men may lose them forever, but the X-Men staples (Iceman, Magneto, etc.) will surely be repowered.

As with everything comics, things will eventually go back to normal. The ones who lost their powers will get them back eventually.

I imagine that not all mutants will get their powers back. The millions that were not a part of the X-Men may lose them forever, but the X-Men staples (Iceman, Magneto, etc.) will surely be repowered.

why would you think that? Blob gets his powers back. I'm sure all of the known mutants get there powers back.

why would you think that? Blob gets his powers back. I'm sure all of the known mutants get there powers back.

I was talking about the unknown mutants. All the mutants living out in the real world and not at the Institute. I was saying that I doubt every single mutant in the world will get their powers back, because I feel that the point of HoM was to put mutants back in the minority.

blob hasnt being repowered as far as i can see, ive read x-men 177-179, or there any other cross overs i should read? such as wolverine, or uncanny x-men?
I read it somewhere online that he gets them back in an upcoming issue and evaluates his life as a villain. I'll try to find it.

blob hasnt being repowered as far as i can see, ive read x-men 177-179, or there any other cross overs i should read? such as wolverine, or uncanny x-men?
I read it somewhere online that he gets them back in an upcoming issue and evaluates his life as a villain. I'll try to find it.

I really hope they don't make him an X-Man. It's bad enough they were about to make Mystique one, with Juggernaut already being so.

I love Juggy, but would rather see him as a villain.

I really hope they don't make him an X-Man. It's bad enough they were about to make Mystique one, with Juggernaut already being so.

Speaking of Juggy, I bought New Excalibur. I didn't think it was that bad.

Speaking of Juggy, I bought New Excalibur. I didn't think it was that bad.

Yeah, I'm liking it so far.

I have my powers back. I have the power to be a contrarian on most posts here and to give arnold bloomburg a hard time. My wife will tell you that my noxious gas powers are in full bloom. I'm just not immovable, yet.

I have my powers back. I have the power to be a contrarian on most posts here and to give arnold bloomburg a hard time. My wife will tell you that my noxious gas powers are in full bloom. I'm just not immovable, yet.

makepoint.giftakeit.gifyay.gif

seriously im so confused by that post sorry.gif