• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10-cent Listing Day - December 27

43 posts in this topic

Not directed at anyone in this thread, but I'm really looking forward to all the GA, Atom Age and Silver Age searches being clogged up with the same old crappe, from the same old dealers.
sign-funnypost.gif

10centDec2705Email-3.gif

The Agony!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, these 10 cent listings can be kinda fun. Its just amazing the stuff that can turn up in some of the categories on these days (especially in the OA category).

Maybe we should take this to the Marketplace & create a PREVIEWS thread.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It is done.

eBay 10¢ Listing Day Preview

He might not have time today to get his auctions set. Will revise them with items for sale later. At least I hope so. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's actually not a bad move! No-one in their right mind will bid, so he's eligible for revision!

Interesting concept!

popcorn.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Question though: Is this frowned upon by eBay? I take it is confused-smiley-013.gif? He does say the auction is for one NM comic, that's describing something...

He might not have time today to get his auctions set. Will revise them with items for sale later. At least I hope so. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know other e-bay sellers that do that as well so it is either allowed, or e-bay simply hasn't noticed yet.

BTW, I posted some AWESOME books. Check them out: EsquireComics' Fantastic HG & Key GA E-bay Listings

I hate 10 cent listing days. Suddenly, all my searches get cluttered up with zillions of books that are priced at absurd levels with no chance of selling.

Exactly. I like to look at the newly listed BINs to try to find an odd bargain, but not yesterday... This is ebay's way of pumping revenue during an otherwise dead time. The comic listings went from under 70,000 to over 130,000 in one day, and the seller's use add ons such as featured and bold and BINs and subtitles since many of them do put up high-dollar items, so you know ebay is making more than just the 10cent listing price.

I hate 10 cent listing days. Suddenly, all my searches get cluttered up with zillions of books that are priced at absurd levels with no chance of selling.

i guess it isn't just me. and while we're talking about ebay listings- here's my biggest pet peeve: ultimate spider-man 1 (as an example) is not a silver age book.