• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If I had $299,777.00...

35 posts in this topic

It dosen't impress me!! I myself have a near complete silver age collection Of Marvels. That isn't even that , Filter's collection awhile back was impressive 893applaud-thumb.gif If your going to spend that kind of money on comics , go Golden Age IMO!! If not go Real Estate!! thumbsup2.gif

If not go Real Estate!!

27_laughing.gif

You may want to wait until all the specs and overextended insufficiently_thoughtful_persons get foreclosed on in 2006-2007.

Market prices are already dropping 10-15% across the country, and another 20%+ is not out of the question before its all over.

If I had $300K to drop on a collection, I'd head up to New Jersey and take a walk through their warehouse. There's Tremendous Upside Potential on this buy.

surely you jest!

I'm not joking, and don't call me Shirley. Seriously, there's Tremendous Upside Potential on this.

If I had $300K to drop on a collection, I'd head up to New Jersey and take a walk through their warehouse. There's Tremendous Upside Potential on this buy.

surely you jest!

I'm not joking, and don't call me Shirley. Seriously, there's Tremendous Upside Potential on this.

Yeah, provided you have a warehouse capable of housing 730,000 comics. And a lot of time on your hands.

surely you jest!

I would have to agree as well.

If I had an extra $299,777.00, plus an extra $10,000 for shipping, I might just be tempted to buy this!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'll split this lot with somebody.

At 50 cents a book, I'll put up $1 for ASM 1 and Hulk 1 if someone will put up $277,776.00 for the rest.

grin.gif