• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL*STAR BATMAN & ROBIN THE BOY WONDER #3: LOVE IT!!!

35 posts in this topic

Well here we are again, # 3 has arrived and this time it rocks, YES I SAID IT!!! IT R O C K S !!

The art is better, the story is better, and the ending is 'Super'. But I am sure others that see it will want to:

sign-rantpost.gifabout Miller, sign-rantpost.gifabout Lee, sign-rantpost.gifabout the story, sign-rantpost.gifabout the art, let them.

I plan on buying the whole run, as I think that is well crafted, and well told. That said let us hear what other's

think.

Let me get this straight. Black Canary looking like a hooker with more curves than Anna Nicole (as drawn by Jim Lee) is a bartender in a seedy bar located in the bad section of Gathom. With her breasts practically falling out of her top she gets all upset and kicks everyone's [embarrassing lack of self control] in the bar because they were calling her things like babycakes, sweet cheeks, etc... Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Did I miss something? Was she there undercover trying to get some information? Don't get me wrong, I thought the art and action was great. But what was the point?

Let me get this straight. Black Canary looking like a hooker with more curves than Anna Nicole (as drawn by Jim Lee) is a bartender in a seedy bar located in the bad section of Gathom. With her breasts practically falling out of her top she gets all upset and kicks everyone's [embarrassing lack of self control] in the bar because they were calling her things like babycakes, sweet cheeks, etc... Yeah, that makes perfect sense to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Did I miss something? Was she there undercover trying to get some information? Don't get me wrong, I thought the art and action was great. But what was the point?

The point is she wasn't yet "Black Canary," the superhero, when she was working in the bar. Just like Robin isn't yet Robin and Batman is just starting to be Batman.

The point is she wasn't yet "Black Canary," the superhero, when she was working in the bar. Just like Robin isn't yet Robin and Batman is just starting to be Batman.

Thank You Rob, this is your answer.

hmmm.

I figured they were gonna try to do something ona par with the Ultimate line.

so basically, each title is it's own elseworlds series??

yeah thats what i thought, thought this all-star thing was gonna be DC's answer to marvels ultimate universe?