• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading my X-Men

5 posts in this topic

I have 37 X-Men comics ranging from 70-149. I am not a collector but have afew and would like to know the best way to find out the value of these comics. I dont know much about grading so I dont think a price guide would do me much good. None of them are close to mint but I would just like to know what I have. Sorry if I have left out any basic info. First post.

Thanks,

Comic Book Newbie

I have 37 X-Men comics ranging from 70-149. I am not a collector but have afew and would like to know the best way to find out the value of these comics. I dont know much about grading so I dont think a price guide would do me much good. None of them are close to mint but I would just like to know what I have. Sorry if I have left out any basic info. First post.

Thanks,

Comic Book Newbie

Put a scan up of your best three issues and then scan of three mid grade. We will grade them the best we can via a scan and that will at least give you a baseline reference point to determine the grading and value for the rest.

Thanks,

Comic Book Newbie

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

$16.32 and qualifies for free shipping