• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The new overstreet guide...

50 posts in this topic

I agree, very inexpensive.

I've been ordering from DCBS for 7 months now. Davenport turned me on to them.

The books that were costing me about $50 a month at Westfield cost me about $35 a month at DCBS. acclaim.gif

Best prices on statues and trades as well.

There is a minimum $5.95 shipping charge, so it can be expensive for small orders. $5.95 for 20 monthlies plus a trade or two ain't bad.

no, Sterling, that was just an inside joke for Blob and Dwarf!! The change to 9.0 isnt scheduled for another couple years!

Let me know when it happens. I'll send each of you a case of Depends so you can throw another s**t fit.

I'm not throwing a fit. I'll say any damn thing I want, dwarf! hi.gif

Ive got him on ignore, and Jerry -- Im LOVIN IT!!!!!!!

So, you're sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA".

I guess my suggestion of "grow up" was lost on you as well. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And I'm curious why some feel the need to say that they're ignoring someone. Does seeing them reply without knowing what they're saying bother you that much? Is it some futile attempt to hopefully get them to stop responding to your posts...even though you can't read them? confused-smiley-013.gif