• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Forum Auction Thread

101 posts in this topic

I'll stick around and see what comes down the pike.

If anyone's serious on etopps, I've got quite a few and would be willing to trade or sell. 90% football, no hockey (I'm a floridiot yay.gif) 1 or 2 basketball cards, and some classics.

I'll stick around and see what comes down the pike.

I'm trying to put together a really nice batch of raw books that you guys would be pleased with. If you want a sneak peek....all the books I just recently posted in the "Grade This" forum will be available. gossip.gif

Yes, sir. Them be some fine books. I be waiting on those Swamp Things when you sell. I'll be waiting on them Swamp Things when you sell. I'll be waiting on them Swamp Things, won't be buying any of them other things. I'll be waiting on those Swamp Things when you sell!!!

Sorry, had to burst out in song. You preview up there merits that much. yay.gif

Newsstand-Fresh Superman/WF LotI've smacked all these books down to about FINE/6.0 due to the marker transfer. The page quality is truly unbelievable on these books.

12-hour Auction Opening Bid: $24

Select a thumbnail from the left to zoom.
14738567.jpg" border=0  onclick="VPimage.src=
Image hosting and Zoom Gallery by VillagePhotos.com
Back Cover scans are readily available upon request. wink.gif

B,

The Image Zooming feature doesn't work for me so I can't view the other issues.

I don't know why it does that. have the same problem with scroll galleries lately.

TRY THIS thumbsup2.gif

Much better.

I'll start the bid for the Supes/WF lot for $25.