• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fraud?? Another Wolvie Limited 1 10.0???

37 posts in this topic

It would be hard to flip it since its at ComicLink and sold for $3500, not $1K as he claims... what a dip. I assume he only takes Paypal Balance or Bank Funds (No CC's)...unless he's trying to scam Paypal... he does not seem that smart though.

jacomics = Jack ArseComics? grin.gif

you can say , but not [!@#%^&^] (arse)... that's odd

Here was my email to him:

Does the JA in Jacomics stand for jack [!@#%^&^]? There is only 1 CGC 10.0 Wolverine #1, and it was already sold. I have alerted Ebay (as have about 20 other people), and they will (and have) prosecuted previous sellers for trying to run scams on Ebay. I'd suggest you cancel your auction before they cancel you.

You should tell him to edit the auction text since no one bid and confess he's a loser, thief, scum-bag... and public admissions of guilt and sorrow have earned leniency from Ebay in the past in serious fraud cases. As is is now, he's heading for jail without a confession and apology to the Ebay community... tell him to hurry grin.gif

The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken.

More like:

The seller ended this listing early because his balls were broken.