• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: new teen titants #2

45 posts in this topic

Where were you guys when I needed one? mad.gif

You didnt like the one I sent you frown.gif

I liked it a lot. thumbsup2.gif I'm just wondering why "all the" TT 2 owners are coming out now when I've had it on my want list for months. (Nik, I will delete it off my list now)

A nice 9.4 would be about $100 -- maybe a bit more -- raws go very high as is this a very desirable modern book to own right now (despite the fact Bob Storms sold me one for like $3, even though it was a lowly VF).

9.6 probably about low 2 something. Raw, maybe less.

I picked up two VF+ copies from Doug Sulipa for 7 bones each about 2 months ago. You pay book but the guy have stuff in all grades and is dead on grading.

A nice 9.4 would be about $100 -- maybe a bit more -- raws go very high as is this a very desirable modern book to own right now (despite the fact Bob Storms sold me one for like $3, even though it was a lowly VF).

It is a very pricey book for sure. I sell my raw 9.0s for $50. Never had one worth sending in though frown.gif

Some of the high grade old school dealers are aware of the price increase on this book and some moderns, others aren't as aware. Sulipa may have someone who tracks this modern stuff for him.

I picked up two VF+ copies from Doug Sulipa for 7 bones each about 2 months ago. You pay book but the guy have stuff in all grades and is dead on grading.

Nik sold me a CGC 9.4 for $50 shipped. Thanks!!! hi.gif

Can I make up my own guide price Dan? Then it will be the BK guide with NTT #2 being $400 a piece.

As for selling the copies -- yes I have a bunch raw -- but I'm not really looking to sell... buy the slabbed 9.4 from supa -- it should be a nice. one.

Can I make up my own guide price Dan? Then it will be the BK guide with NTT #2 being $400 a piece.

As for selling the copies -- yes I have a bunch raw -- but I'm not really looking to sell... buy the slabbed 9.4 from supa -- it should be a nice. one.

2005 9.2 OS Guide is $6. What do we think the 2006 price will be? $50? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

from what I've seen:

CGC 9.4's will cost $75 to $100

CGC 9.6's will cost $125 to $175

CGC 9.8's will cost $325 to $375

of course, PQ being a major factor

Really? That's completely screwy.gif

27_laughing.gif