• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Spider-Man The Other Books

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I decided yesterday to get back into the spidey books and signed up for subscriptions of the three titles plus ultimate spiderman and ultimate fantastic four. I want to pick up the 12 other storyline books (i know 10-12 arent out yet) and was wondering if anyone has 1-9 they could sell me. I'm not looking for nm bagged and boarded copies and they can be read already, just please not ripped up. thanks!

Vince

Hi everyone, I decided yesterday to get back into the spidey books and signed up for subscriptions of the three titles plus ultimate spiderman and ultimate fantastic four. I want to pick up the 12 other storyline books (i know 10-12 arent out yet) and was wondering if anyone has 1-9 they could sell me. I'm not looking for nm bagged and boarded copies and they can be read already, just please not ripped up. thanks!

Vince

I've got em all if Russ can't help you out thumbsup2.gif

PM me and let me know if you haven't been sorted popcorn.gif

John

I'm looking for friendly neighborhood spiderman 1-3, marvel knight spiderman 19-21 and amazing spiderman 525-527. these would be 'The Other' parts 1-9, while parts 10-12 (FNSM 4, MKSM 22, and ASM 528) will come out this month.

893applaud-thumb.gif