• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help grading my Amazing Spider-Man #3 please

12 posts in this topic

I do keep trying to ingnore those binder holes, but they just won't go away..! I don't think this is from the John Wilkes Booth collection by the way...imagine THAT pedigree...

Any idea how much CGC Qualified effects value? Not sure it's worth slabbing.

I do keep trying to ingnore those binder holes, but they just won't go away..! I don't think this is from the John Wilkes Booth collection by the way...imagine THAT pedigree...

Any idea how much CGC Qualified effects value? Not sure it's worth slabbing.

Certainly not worth getting slabbed. I wouldn't pay 2.0 price for that...but that's just me.

tough break! hard to look at! Wonder if such a book is worth restoring? probably not because pro resto fees are so high-probably would be the best thing that could happen to the book though because those binder holes are pretty much universally loathed!

Those are some seriously traumatized binder holes. It looks like someone tried pulling the book out without opening the rings!!! tonofbricks.gif

1.8 folks sumo.gif

Come on now you can't give this a 0.5 poor. insane.gifThat grade is reserved for incomplete and fragile books or just plain ugly! Tell ya what if you have or get any books that are like this I'll gladly buy them off you as 0.5's!!! takeit.gif

This isn't that bad. Take the defects for what they are. Small pieces missing on front and back cover take it down to a 2.5 to 3.0, the pieces missing off the pages take it down to 1.8. thumbsup2.gif