• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 114 and 118 for sale. 50% off guide.

2 posts in this topic

Here is my JIM 114, the first appearance of The Absorbing Man. It's a great looking copy with VERY sharp colors and nice cover whites. It does have an interesting production defect which you can read all about here and here. It's an after run printer hand stapled book. Pretty interesting actually and I would normally hang onto it, but I decided that these issues no longer fit in my collection. In any case, it's a sharp book and I would put it at a nice 7.0/7.5 with the only significant wear at the bottom of the spine to the overhang.

$50 OSPG: $100+

jim114.jpg

jim114bk.jpg

Here is my JIM 118, first appearance of The Destroyer. It also has nice colors and only fairly unobtrusive peripheral wear. I would grade it out as a very solid 6.0.

$20 OSPG: $39

Jim118.jpg

jim118bk.jpg

...or $65 shipped for the both of them!

Otherwise shipping would be $4 by priority. I take Paypal now, as well as personal checks, money orders, ect. Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks!