• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iwerks Mickey Mouse strip on Heritage

2 posts in this topic

This is a longshot, but I wanted to check if anyone might have saved the id of the eBay seller who listed this daily art on the

evening of September 2 last year? Unfortunately, I didn't save this description, but I remember for sure that the seller clearly

had no clue what they had. I believe the auction started at $1,500 with no reserve. It did not have a BIN. I did manage to

save the picture that was listed for the item (see below). The auction was withdrawn within a few hours and the art then

showed up on the cover of the catalog for the current Heritage Signature auction.

A few days ago, Heritage listed a reserve of $65,000 for the piece, suggesting to me that the current owner has little

intention of selling. I would have liked to have written to the original owner to make sure he/she knows about the Heritage

auction.

MM_stip_jan29_30.jpg