• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest v2 Round 3/4/5 Underway

41 posts in this topic

Ok, here are the next 3 books. Grades are due into me by Friday at 9pm est.

Grader note's have not been called in on. PM your grades/questions to me along with your alias/teamname. Carefully study the scans, all defects are shown. Hitting a grade on the head equals a Win, missing equals a loss.

Round 3 book: New blue label. White Pages:

book3f.jpg

book3b.jpg

Round 4 book: New blue label. White Pages:

book4f.jpg

book4b.jpg

Round 5 book: New blue label. OW/W Pages:

book5f.jpg

book5b.jpg

pm sent

Do we have to post in this thread that the grades were PM to you confused.gif

No, no reason to eat up the thread and make it 10 pgs long.

yeahok.gif

Yeah, save those 10 pages for whining about rules violations... insane.gif

Hey Russ,

I hope that the DC Comics Presents #56 isn't the one I ordered when it was listed as the Treasure Hunt in Wizard (and I quickly jumped on it)... becuase from what you told me it was a rag(listed for sale as NM!) and that's why it couldn't be shipped and I was refunded!

1 x DC Comics Presents #56 $2.99 (from order history and refunded)

But I know that's not what happened because that wouldn't be cool at all! Right??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Russ,

I hope that the DC Comics Presents #56 isn't the one I ordered when it was listed as the Treasure Hunt in Wizard (and I quickly jumped on it)... becuase from what you told me it was a rag(listed for sale as NM!) and that's why it couldn't be shipped and I was refunded!

But I know that's not what happened because that wouldn't be cool at all! Right??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, that was the 9.9 I got insane.gif

This just came from a collection we got in mid-late December. We have about 5-6 of them now as this collection had a ton of duplicates and this was the best one worth sending in.

Hey Russ,

This just came from a collection we got in mid-late December. We have about 5-6 of them now as this collection had a ton of duplicates and this was the best one worth sending in.

poke2.gif

wink.gif

Hey Russ,

aah so you admit the book is good, so it must be a 9.2 or higher. great now i have a 1 in 4 chance of sucess. muahahaahaahahahha

Hey Russ,

aah so you admit the book is good, so it must be a 9.2 or higher. great now i have a 1 in 4 chance of sucess. muahahaahaahahahha

Not necessarily.