• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STRANGE TALES 110 CGC 9.4 IN HERITAGE AUCTION UP TO $10000!!!!

27 posts in this topic

By the way, speaking of Strange Tales #110, my Strange Tales Custom Covers Project is now complete! acclaim.gif

<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1> crazy.gif

Should be up and running... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm...

The way I make the customs is by taking the splash page from the Dr. Strange story and merging that with the title, issue number and icon box of the regular cover in Photoshop. I set the image to print with the front and back covers on one side of Super A3/B size photo glossy paper (you can use 11 x 17 as well, but I use the larger size) and the interiors on the other side. By rotating the front clockwise and the interiors counter-clockwise, you can get the print to fit evenly with a little trial and error.

Yeah, I did the good covers too. It seemed like I had to attempt to do the full Ditko run, even if some of the originals are better.

By the way, speaking of Strange Tales #110, my Strange Tales Custom Covers Project is now complete! acclaim.gif

<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1> crazy.gif

Should be up and running... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm...

The way I make the customs is by taking the splash page from the Dr. Strange story and merging that with the title, issue number and icon box of the regular cover in Photoshop. I set the image to print with the front and back covers on one side of Super A3/B size photo glossy paper (you can use 11 x 17 as well, but I use the larger size) and the interiors on the other side. By rotating the front clockwise and the interiors counter-clockwise, you can get the print to fit evenly with a little trial and error.

Yeah, I did the good covers too. It seemed like I had to attempt to do the full Ditko run, even if some of the originals are better.

Nice! I especially like 130 and 142. I would buy those in a second if they were the actual covers. hail.gif

HAVE U PPL SEEN THIS BOok?

i cant believe its up @ $10k with 2 days to go???!!

it is a lovely looking book and looks very OO and UNpressed but $10k??

I can remember being at san diego con in 2000 and thinking you would have to be crazy to pay the $10,000 Roter was asking for the CGC 9.6 pacific coast copy of strange tales 110! I guess i was wrong! Pedigree lists it at $30,000 last i looked!

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to these slabbed high grades! To some people the sky is the limit!

I can remember being at san diego con in 2000 and thinking you would have to be crazy to pay the $10,000 Roter was asking for the CGC 9.6 pacific coast copy of strange tales 110! I guess i was wrong! Pedigree lists it at $30,000 last i looked!

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to these slabbed high grades! To some people the sky is the limit!

I would be very surprised if that books sells for anywhere near 30K. While this book is a big key to Dr. Strange fans, it doesn't appear on many other collectors must have keys list. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif