• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

See Ya in 30

34 posts in this topic

Just so Hong Kong Louie, SliverSucker, Gnobgobbler or any number of other crackheads don't take credit for my seeming demise (as had happened many times in the past) I am posting this public service announcement.

1067444-stlucia.jpg

But don't worry, I'll be back. acclaim.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg.eaf835d2a13548fa0c01446ac84e712d.jpg

Just so Hong Kong Louie, SliverSucker, Gnobgobbler or any number of other crackheads don't take credit for my seeming demise (as had happened many times in the past) I am posting this public service announcement.

1067444-stlucia.jpg

Hope you have fun Vince! Looks like Hawaii 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

Or Raiders of the Lost Ark... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

considering the file has "StLucia" in the name, i guess it really is Hawaii.

yeahok.gif

Been there...beautiful island...you crusing, or just going there? I'll be down there on a cruise in the next few weeks myself, we should throw back a cold one!! 893whatthe.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

yeahok.gif

TROLL! sumo.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

yeahok.gif

TROLL! sumo.gif

but you make it so easy...shouldn't you be mostly responsible?

confused-smiley-013.gif

1067444-stlucia.jpg

Skull Island... 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Who is "Gnobgobbler"? confused.gif