• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board appearance

54 posts in this topic

Why do we have to go to the main index page to view favorite forums. Shouldn't we be able to do this on the my home page? Individual threads would be too many to list.

discspin.gif

Who wants to go back and check those ridiculous post numbers to find out who replied to what?

Please fix this Arch, it sucks.

I agree completely, Arch. This sucks the big one. Can you fix it so we see who is being responded to??? frown.gif

Yeah! What sasquatch says!

We may custom-hack the name back in. We'll have to see. Not sure why they changed it. (shrug)

But try the "quote" feature next to reply. It makes things easier. And as people mentioned, clicking on the post title will show you what was replied to.

Whoa... this is getting deep...

and deeper...........

mad.gifmad.gif

let's just keep going until we have the biggest "THREAD" ever...

Uhmm OK

discspin.gif

Okay, enough of this negativity... or I'll call in FF to whip your butts.

Still haven't learned the difference between constructive and destructive criticism yet! These guys are giving constructive criticism that'll help Arch improve things.

Example of constructive criticism: "You should thing about letting your hair grow out."

Example of destructive criticism: "Your hair looks like [!@#%^&^]."

Arch - Is there a way to see who is being replied to, or am I missing something that is plain as the nose on my face?

Just drag your arrow over the subject in your response. A post # will appear and you can identify the posts that way.

It involves alot more work now, dammit!

Chris

Click on the subject in the responce and it wil take you to the original post.