• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181 VF- no stamp, taking offers

40 posts in this topic

hm

Thanks for the info. I'll still entertain offers here. But it certainly looks like this book is worth more than $35 now.

Yes, it is "worth" considerably more than $35 grin.gif but don't let people put numbers in your head. The GPA numbers he "quotes" are neither accurate nor instructive. A book is worth what a willing seller and willing buyer agree upon . . . that is the definition of "fair market value". sumo.gif

hm

Thanks for the info. I'll still entertain offers here. But it certainly looks like this book is worth more than $35 now.

Yes, it is "worth" considerably more than $35 grin.gif but don't let people put numbers in your head. The GPA numbers he "quotes" are neither accurate nor instructive. A book is worth what a willing seller and willing buyer agree upon . . . that is the definition of "fair market value". sumo.gif

Right, but GPA takes the averages of what sellers and buyers agree upon. Since they base those numbers off of sales, I would say they are pretty accurate. Every slabbed book you or I sell, gets rolled into those averages. To date, GPA has never failed me on a book that has traded hands in the last 4-6 months. Sure, there is always a chance of getting a little more, or a little less, but as an averaging tool it works great.

The "buyitnow" price has been set at $150shipping included (North America only)

PM me if interested.

Would you trade it for the back cover original art I have available? foreheadslap.gifinsane.gif

blush.gif Your selling it?!?!?!

Thanks for the interest guys. Most recent bid is $140.

Looks like this will sell today.

Ok, the second highest bidder backed out. I will announce this book sold in ~10 minutes. So this is your last chance.

hm

$140 is a good selling price -- i figured it would go for around $150 as I stated earlier --based on ebay observations of this book i felt this was fair market value! The GPA is very helpful and accurate for determining prices and I wanted the seller to be aware of his options - i was just rying to be helpful--moral of the story -listen to mar-vell not divad! grin.gifflowerred.gif