• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Avengers vol 1 #57-70,72.73, 87, 96-98 under 5.0 grade

13 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have been collecting vg condition Avengers and I am looking to fill in gaps in my collection.

I want complete books, but beyond that condition isnt important as these are going into a reader collection.

Feel free to reply here or PM me.

****EDIT******

UPDATING my list:

Avengers Vol 1 in 4.0 or less

Completing this list would complete my Avengers run from issue 20-240 which was my current goal. I will work on pre #20 issues as well but will be later.

Thanks to all for the PM's and help on this.

Artboy99

I only list what comes in. The problem is that when we get them in and list them, they are snapped up in a few days. I have one collector in Georgia I think who just buys any new Silver/Bronze in Batman that is 7.0 and up.

What about me? Arent i your buddy now?tear.gif

UPDATING my list:

Completing this list would complete my Avengers run from issue 20-240 which was my current goal. I will work on pre #20 issues as well but will be later.

Artboy99

UPDATING my list:

36, 39,40,41,47,48,49,50,52,53,57,59,63,64,65,67,68,69,70,73

Artboy99

I have 49,50,52,59,63,68 and 70 in that condition. Some are better but I dont care.

I will PM you with a price.

Thanks again guys, appreciate the help.

Guess I have to turn to Ebay for the last 3, wish me luck. Maybe if I buy VF+-NM they will be the grades I am actually looking for :P

Artboy99

yeah but what if they get to you and they are vf/nm and you like them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You may have to start all over again in higher grade.

What are the last 3 you need?

ONE BOOK LEFT!

53 ( Xmen cross over )

I am not against getting better conditioned books to complete the run, however I am a reader foremost and expect the books to get read, fallen asleep on, etc. It is primarily the reason I collect the grades I do, I can be abusive to my books, but I still love 'em.

Artboy99