• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Silver Surfer 1...

27 posts in this topic

So did you have to use up the last of your favors with "Mad Pete" Trello to swing this one? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah. He owed me big after I took care of that business with the guy who did that thing to you know who. You remember that thing we took care of up around that place?

Oh that thing. Yeah, sure. I remember. Atleast until it's no longer in my best interests to remember. wink.gif

Hey. Me and a couple of guys are gonna swing by tomorrow to have a little chat. Maybe take a ride someplace. Nice cornfields near there.

So did you have to use up the last of your favors with "Mad Pete" Trello to swing this one? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah. He owed me big after I took care of that business with the guy who did that thing to you know who. You remember that thing we took care of up around that place?

Oh that thing. Yeah, sure. I remember. Atleast until it's no longer in my best interests to remember. wink.gif

Hey. Me and a couple of guys are gonna swing by tomorrow to have a little chat. Maybe take a ride someplace. Nice cornfields near there.

I'll be waiting. img43.gif