• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 36 CGC books, Moderns, Bronze, Silver, 9.9s, Variants...

21 posts in this topic

Lighthouse's Giant Pile of Mixed Slabs!

Unloading some extra stuff to make room for the giant pile of books I am picking up in Sarasota in a couple weeks...

A little bit of everything. Some Silver, some Bronze, lots of Moderns, some 9.9s.

Every book with an established GPA value is priced below that value. Some of these have never been sold on eBay, and some haven't been sold in the last couple years...

I don't have scans yet. Feel free to ask, and I will do what I can to get them scanned in the next couple days, but if someone is willing to buy without a scan while you are waiting for one, it's their book.

Shipping is roughly $9.00 for the first book and $2 for each additional book domestic.

Canada is roughly $9.00 for the first book and $3 for each additional book.

Europe is roughly $16.00 for the first book and $3 for each additional book.

Pacific Rim is roughly $18.00 for the first book and $5 for each additional book.

I have shipped over 800 slabbed books with just two that arrived with damage. In both cases the boxes were mangled to the point they resembled paper bags.

Here's the list:

Silver Age:

8.0 COW .... Star Spangled War Stories 132 - Russ Heath Dinosaur Cover ............... $36.00

8.5 W ......... Green Lantern 45 - 2nd SA app GA GL ............................................... $75.00

8.0 OWW .... Superman's GF Lois Lane 86 - 80pg Adams cvr ... All-wedding issue ... $35.00

Bronze Age:

9.4 OWW .... Giant Size Kid Colt 1 ........................................................................ $85.00

9.4 OWW .... Defenders 10 .................................................................................. $160.00

9.0 OW ....... Marvel Preview 2 (mag) - 1st origin Punisher ..................................... $40.00

8.0 OW ....... Dracula Lives Annual 1 (mag) ........................................................... $12.00

9.6 OWW .... Daredevil 182 - Punisher app ............................................................ $16.00

9.6 OWW .... Justice League of America 154 - Kaluta cvr ....................................... $60.00

Moderns:

9.8 W .......... 100 Bullets 1 .................................................................................. $100.00

9.2 W .......... Amazing Spider-Man 298 - 1st McFarlane ......................................... $20.00

9.6 W .......... Antarctic Presents: How to Draw Manga 1 (set of all 3 cvrs - all 9.6) ... $100.00

9.8 W .......... Authority v2 1 ................................................................................. $15.00

9.8 W .......... Batman 608-610 (set of 3 - all 9.8).................................................... $60.00

9.4 W .......... Blow job 1 (Eros Comix) .................................................................. $25.00

9.8 W .......... Marvel 1602 1 ................................................................................. $15.00

9.8 W .......... Spectacular Spider-Man 1 (2003) ..................................................... $18.00

9.8 W .......... Venom 1 (2003) .............................................................................. $12.00

9.8 W .......... Y: The Last Man 2 .......................................................................... $65.00

Wolverine/Shi: Dark Night of Judgment (2000)

This obscure one-shot crossover is one of the most limited print runs of all of Wolvie's appearances. A co-publication of Crusade and Marvel, the total print run on the regular edition was under 10,000. While such low runs are common on indy books, they are certainly not common on books featuring one of Marvel's most popular characters. The print run on the "Beauty and the Beast" variant cover was under 2,500 and was solicited at a $16 price. The estimated run on the Tower Records edition was 1,500. The Ruby Red Foil edition was limited to 500 copies and was originally solicited from Diamond at a $75 price. No certified copies of any cover have ever been sold on eBay.

9.8 W ......... Wolverine/Shi DNJ regular edition - Top Census ................................. $35.00

9.6 W ......... Wolverine/Shi DNJ "Beauty and Beast" - Top Census .......................... $40.00

9.6 W ......... Wolverine/Shi DNJ "Tower Records" - Top Census .............................. $40.00

9.4 W ......... Wolverine/Shi DNJ Ruby Red Foil ..................................................... $120.00

Set of all four covers ..................................................................... $200.00

Some Mint 9.9s:

Action Comics 812 - 2nd printing Turner Sketch Cvr ................................................ $75.00

Batman 609 - Jim Lee ......................................................................................... $130.00

Emma Frost 1 ..................................................................................................... $80.00

Hulk: Gray 1 - 2 available ..................................................................................... $26.00

Hulk: Gray 3 ....................................................................................................... $24.00

Punisher 2 (2004) ................................................................................................ $35.00

Ultimate Six 4 ..................................................................................................... $22.00

Ultimate Six 6 ..................................................................................................... $22.00

In addition, I have 3 copies of 9.4 Wolverine v3 #1... I will give one free to the first three customers with an order of $35 or more (with no additional shipping charge).

I am a little flexible on the prices if you want to buy several... and I will do the whole lot for $1150 with free shipping. thumbsup2.gif

Feel free to reply with nonsense to keep the thread bumped up. I don't even mind if Timulty and Deathlok get into a graemlin war... poke2.gif

I will post a few scans when I can, but it's first come first served... If there's not much movement on them I may mark them down in a couple days or I may just burn them for the insurance money...

'House

9.4 W .......... Blow job 1 (Eros Comix) .................................................................. $25.00

893whatthe.gif

Front cover is actually postable... Back cover would earn me a strike... foreheadslap.gif

Thankfully no one cut out the "Tab A" "Slot B" deal on the inside back cover... cloud9.gif

9.0 OW ....... Marvel Preview 2 (mag) - 1st origin Punisher ..................................... $40.00

takeit.gif

893whatthe.gif How did I miss that one?!? foreheadslap.gif

Hey, aren't you saving up for a grail payment? mad.gif

I have to admit I was stunned when I pulled up GPA... I thought that was still a $75 book... but two sales in the last 90 days, one at $45, one at $41... confused-smiley-013.gif

takeit.gif

893whatthe.gif How did I miss that one?!? foreheadslap.gif

Hey, aren't you saving up for a grail payment? mad.gif

I have to admit I was stunned when I pulled up GPA... I thought that was still a $75 book... but two sales in the last 90 days, one at $45, one at $41... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am unhappy right now. I have been looking for a nice copy of that for over a year. Christo_pull_hair.gif

9.8 W .......... Y: The Last Man 2 .......................................................................... $65.00

Action Comics 812 - 2nd printing Turner Sketch Cvr ................................................ $75.00

Batman 609 - Jim Lee ......................................................................................... $130.00

Emma Frost 1 ..................................................................................................... $80.00

f'n dots

893whatthe.gif

I was gonna comment that $25 is pretty cheap for a blow job. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

I was gonna comment that $25 is pretty cheap for a blow job. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I usually pay a lot more that.

(did I just say post that for everyone to read?) blush.gif

893whatthe.gif

cloud9.gif

893whatthe.gif

cloud9.gif
Look I know I still owe you $35 for the last one. Geez. frustrated.gif