• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The most difficult short run you ever completed

47 posts in this topic

The Phantom Stranger 1-6 was one of the most difficult for me. I finally put the whole thing to together in VF+ condition only to sell them a year later.cry.gif

Where would you say you were able to find most of them? I'm having enough trouble getting them all in mid-grade... mad.gif

The Phantom Stranger 1-6 was one of the most difficult for me. I finally put the whole thing to together in VF+ condition only to sell them a year later.cry.gif

The run from the couch to bathroom after the chinese i had for lunch didn't sit right

Where would you say you were able to find most of them? I'm having enough trouble getting them all in mid-grade... mad.gif

I got very lucky. A friend of mine from Texas knew that I was looking for them. he found them in a Flea market in the Houston area. He asked the guy if he had anything good and he whipped those out. The guy was an original owner.