• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World LA March 17th-19th, 2006.

53 posts in this topic

ethan charges between 60 and 120 for a sketch.

Anyone hear why he didn't show back up on sunday at megacon? There were a bunch of people looking for him to pickup sketches including myself. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, I'm looking forward to it. yay.gif

It's a break in the daily routine and a road trip to go play comics for a day. thumbsup2.gif

T-Minus 7 days and counting...........

Anyone else sensing a general ho-hum attitude towards this con? Not much chatter about it on the boards.

I was thinking the same thing. This will be only the second major Con I've ever been to so I'm looking forward to it. I'm mostly going because there are a couple of artists that are going that didn't hit SDCC last year. Luckily my buddy is going with me so if it blows then we can always hit the town yay.gif

I hear you, I am also counting down the days.

One of the reasons the SD con scares me, even if it was convenient to attend...is the crowds. WW LA gives me a chance to pick up some goodies for my business (those VIP goodies), get a few signatures, and enjoy some panels without drowning in a sea of people. I realize the Wizard crew wish a jillion folks would attend the con, but I prefer a bit of a more ho-hum less hyper frenetic/crowded event.

Christopher H

I hear you, a bigger Con does not mean it's a better Con. SD Con may be the biggest, but it seems there is one less dealer every year........ sorry.gif

gossip.gif and now it's T-Minus 6 days and counting.........mid-course correction. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll be there if that counts for something!

That's it! Now I am definitely not going!

poke2.gif

I'm going anyway. devil.gif

T-Minus 2 days..............and counting.......... juggle.gif