• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1ST Appearence or 1st issue comic ?

44 posts in this topic

Ooo, Ms. Marvel 17 or 18...good one. That brings up another question. More valuable in costume or regular person? Hmmm....

Though at first I would say in costume, I'm betting "street clothes" first appearance might be more valuable since its still the 1st.

Ooo, Ms. Marvel 17 or 18...good one. That brings up another question. More valuable in costume or regular person? Hmmm....

Ms. Marvel 16? FIrst true "appearance", even though disguised as someone else? Kinda like the reverse Strange Tales #114. confused-smiley-013.gif

Aw [embarrassing lack of self control], that means I have to get the 1st appearance of Lady Deathstrike which is in some Daredevil issue. I forget which one.

As far as 1st Mystique, I can't afford either issue. Man, over $100 in NM? Maybe I'm just cheap.