• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50-60 4 mil. Mylar archives need to go to a good home

23 posts in this topic

I have between 50 and 60 4 mil. Mylar archives that I am never going to use and I want to get rid of. Most are golden size, some have small stickers, some come with fullbacks. Top offer gets them and the lowest offer is simply offering to pay for shipping costs. If nobody is willing to do that, into the garbage they go. frown.gif

what kind of shape are they in??

Most are pretty good. Some have little round stickers on them (maybe 10-12, all from Comic Collector Shop in your neck of the woods). They are from different sellers, so they vary slightly in size, but still way too nice to toss.

I don't get it, I charge like $20-23 for 50 brand new ones. Are they worth just as much used. You have no idea how many of these freaking things I have tossed.

Dunno. confused-smiley-013.gif I never use them or buy them, I just had a bunch left over from various purchases and didn't want to just toss them.

I don't get it, I charge like $20-23 for 50 brand new ones. Are they worth just as much used. You have no idea how many of these freaking things I have tossed.

Some come with Full backs would be the compelling thing here. gossip.gif

Russ,

You got to look at the big picture. For the price of a round of drinks,I got the mylars AND a Chi-town lawyer in my pocket.In my business,you can never have too many lawyers on your side.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Russ,

You got to look at the big picture. For the price of a round of drinks,I got the mylars AND a Chi-town lawyer in my pocket.In my business,you can never have too many lawyers on your side.

Yee-hah, let's go get ripped on Andy's turf . . . he can bail us out! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Russ,

Oh yeah, good idea. Um, Andy... I have some uh... microchamber papers, as many as you need that I have here for $1. smile.gif