• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-2 Who's seen it? Spoiler!!!

92 posts in this topic

Just saw the movie today. Sold out theater.....I liked the movie....a bit long with the dam almost breaking and Xavier looking for mutants/humans and the nut in the wheelchair (mastermind?) scenes. Scott wasn't really in the flick as it primarily showcased IMO Wolverine/Jean Grey/Storm/Mystique. Cool short scenes with Colossus/Syrin/Kitty Pryde....Bobby Drake was boring...... Rouge I thought was ok. Thought we might see a fastball special with Colossus/Logan.....would have been cool...

Best scenes for me were: Wolverine fighting in the mansion....Nightcrawler in the White House, Magneto escaping the prison and Mystique appearing as herself (RR Stamos).....

Scott wasn't really in the flick as it primarily showcased IMO Wolverine/Jean Grey/Storm/Mystique.

You forgot Nightcrawler, who for me along with Wolverine, was the star of this flick.

Time for my response. I saw the movie at 11:30 Friday morning. Loved it! Loved the Cameo's and loved some of the little hints rolled into the movie. Example. Scotts Car was a 2004(3?) RX-8! The car isn't even on the streets yet, but did you catch the rims? Also, I loved the brief line Colossous had.

One more note. I was browsing IMDB.com and I found this. There was a credit for someone playing Gambit and also a credit for Beast. The guy playing Gambit is a stunt man...could it be he shows up in X3? Check out this link.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bamford,%20James

-Jeremy-

Did anybody see where Gambit was? McCoy showed up on a television monitor in a bar at some point debating with a talk show host about the mutant phenomenon.

Did anybody see where Gambit was? McCoy showed up on a television monitor in a bar at some point debating with a talk show host about the mutant phenomenon.

i think when mystique was going thru the computer files to get the plans for cerebro and the pics of magnetos guards, she saw a bunch of mutie files and one was labeled remy lebeau. it was all kind of quick but was there a pic in his file like the guards had? i was trying to watch while opening candy for a four year old and holding his root beer, etc etc etc.

Gambit was left on the cutting room floor. Other names shown besides Gambit and Madrox on the first computer screen were Karma, Cannonball, and Doug Ramsey. On the second computer screen where Mystique finds the Cerebro 2 info, there were also icons for Franklin Richards, Omega Red, Project Wideawake, Muir Island, and David McTaggart...... lots of little bits...

Gambit was left on the cutting room floor. Other names shown besides Gambit and Madrox on the first computer screen were Karma, Cannonball, and Doug Ramsey. On the second computer screen where Mystique finds the Cerebro 2 info, there were also icons for Franklin Richards, Omega Red, Project Wideawake, Muir Island, and David McTaggart...... lots of little bits...

Hey, you a cop or what? mad.gif