• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Book Would You Rather Have II

Which Book Would You Rather Have II  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Which Book Would You Rather Have II

36 posts in this topic

Interesting bias to your list but you know which one I picked!

BTW, you get the Conan yet? 893offtopic1.gif

In terms of covers

1. ASM 122

2. ASM 129

3. Cap 110

What I'd take

1. ASM 129 (don't have one, only reason why this is #1 for me)

2. ASM 121

3. ASM 122

Brian

ASM #121...boy gets girl, boy loses girl in a loud, grotesque fashion. Who can't relate to that? It's the better, bitter half of one of my top 3 favorite storylines of all-time.

Gene

It's a tough one between ASM #121 and #129, but I have to go with #129.

Wow, three votes for Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love. And I thought all the forum readers were guys--looks like there's at least three ladies or undecideds out there! tongue.gif

As usual, Jamie's talkin' out of his [!@#%^&^] regarding a book he knows nothing about. Like so many other topics! 27_laughing.gif

Yea, I definitely haven't read Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love, so I could be wrong...I also haven't seen "Notting Hill" or "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" either. But that's because all three of these scream "FOR CHICKS!" Where's your macho radar?!!? Perhaps you have a slight testosterone imbalance. smirk.gif

Yeah....Jamie's being insecure again! Like usual! 893frustrated.gif

P.S. If wearing a Magneto helmet turns your girlfriend on, more power to you! But...try to think before you speak! You judge the book simply by the title. crazy.gif Proves your ignorance as usual. Hell, I don't waste my time on topics that I am not familar with so why should you? Everyone else noted their vote and let it be!

I'm sorry...I know I should be more sensitive to the thoughts and feelings of a woman. Forgive me if I forgot for a moment that you were one. blush.gif

Wow, three votes for Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love. And I thought all the forum readers were guys--looks like there's at least three ladies or undecideds out there! tongue.gif

I voted for Dark Mansion as well. I think the woman on the cover is hotter than Punisher!

I voted for Dark Mansion as well. I think the woman on the cover is hotter than Punisher!

Sigh...POV says it so much more eloquently! grin.gif