• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OA,...everybody's doing it

28 posts in this topic

did you knew this word too...?!

http://www.answers.com/shill

This board is paraniod to the 9th degree.

It's not paranoia if it's true, krazykat. sleeping.gif

Hey BHD, how about showing us some of your OA? You don't seem to do anything on this board except give Scourge (AKA KK) a hard time. I'm kind of thinking you two might have a few things in common (mother, last name, address, etc.).

did you knew this word too...?!

http://www.answers.com/shill

This board is paraniod to the 9th degree.

It's not paranoia if it's true, krazykat. sleeping.gif

Hey BHD, how about showing us some of your OA? You don't seem to do anything on this board except give Scourge (AKA KK) a hard time. I'm kind of thinking you two might have a few things in common (mother, last name, address, etc.).

Oh that's not entirely true, the little guy picks on a heck of a lot more shi... errr.... posters than just KK thumbsup2.gif

I swear, I cant understand why so many people actually LET this KK guy yank their chains.

You don't yank my chain and I'm not mad, krazykat. It's just that you're a worthless shill and shouldn't be in here. You've been banned several times under multiple I.D.'s...which means it's obvious that, given a chance, all you're going to do is spam up the forum with your nonsense again. You've had enough chances. And it's not that I just think you might be krazykat...I know you're krazykat. It's not even in doubt.

The little guy is obviously a lonely loser that cant get laid. Otherwise he wouldnt expend energy gettimg mad at someone he doesnt even know at the other end of a computer. I swear, I cant understand why so many people actually LET this KK guy yank their chains.

it seems you've started presenting again your impressive rethorical/arguments towards other forum members like you've made in the past.

now again to my question: care to share some of your OA, oKK?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

in the end that's why this forum/community exists... wink.gif

let us KKnow wink.gif

regards

How about some OA from either BHD or Scourge. I'm guessing we won't see any OA from either...since I'm betting they're the same person. I hate it when you have to create a shill just to give your other shill a hard time.

I swear, I cant understand why so many people actually LET this KK guy yank their chains.

You don't yank my chain and I'm not mad, krazykat. It's just that you're a worthless shill and shouldn't be in here. You've been banned several times under multiple I.D.'s...which means it's obvious that, given a chance, all you're going to do is spam up the forum with your nonsense again. You've had enough chances. And it's not that I just think you might be krazykat...I know you're krazykat. It's not even in doubt.

Timmy, or Felix, or Oscar,

Get a life.