• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to buy TTA 59-69 9.4 or better...but

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I recently decided to focus my collecting on TTA and Incredible Hulk (through issue 145) high grade issues.

After reading post after post about pressing, trimming, cleaning, Ewart, and more recently Doug Schmell (I had been speaking with him about purchasing a large lot of TTA in high grade...part of the large silver age collection he just came across),all the "isolated incidents" missed by cgc...I have become very wary of buying anything. I almost bid on the recent TTA 98 9.6 on ebay before I found out it was an ewart book originally. If anyone here has any high grade, unrestored books, with no worse than OW pages, (along with references from other board members) please PM me with prices and scans please. It is very disheartening to me that I have to be so wary of purchasing something I love frown.gif