• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whatchya askin' me fer...

10 posts in this topic

Just got this email and I thought it be cool to see if someone here could answer it...

Hi,

Looking for a Spider Man comic that would have been out around 1986-88. It was a supplament in the Dallas Morning news or The Dallas Times Herald. Had a ad in it for the commons of lochwood..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just got this email and I thought it be cool to see if someone here could answer it...

Hi,

Looking for a Spider Man comic that would have been out around 1986-88. It was a supplament in the Dallas Morning news or The Dallas Times Herald. Had a ad in it for the commons of lochwood..

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There's nothing from that time frame as per the promotional section of the Overstreet. The Dallas Times Herald supplement issues are from 1982-1983! 893frustrated.gif

I've got multiple copies... and Overstreet doesn't accurately list all the newspaper inserts... but that may be part of their "include intentional errors to track copyright violations" strategy...

I've got multiple copies... and Overstreet doesn't accurately list all the newspaper inserts... but that may be part of their "include intentional errors to track copyright violations" strategy...

HUH?

Map companies do this all the time. They might misspell a street name to see if any other map companies copies it. CHRIS

quit copying my html format.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Yo, I just quoted it and it came out that way! 893frustrated.gif

Let's see if clobberintime can do it now.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

THIS IS SO COOL 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif