• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are YOUR mutant powers?

27 posts in this topic

I am able to: Have words come in one ear and go out the other.

I am able to: Insert my foot into my mouth.

I am able to: Clear a room with the silent noxious release of gas.

I am able to: Have cake and eat it too.

I am able to: Butter both sides of bread.

I am able to: Touch my ear with my elbow.

My greatest mutant power:

I am able to: Expunge thousands of cells in order to initiate the life sequence in the female species.

I am able to: Expunge thousands of cells in order to initiate the life sequence in the female species.

mad.gif

Get your own power. See my post on page 1. That's MY specialty. smirk.gif

mad.gif

Its a Canadian Power

We may have the same power...it's just that mine is greater by a magnitude of immeasurable proportions.... 893whatthe.gif

I have the power of inherent Stealth. By merely possesing a single copy of a Silver Age comic,I can cause all other copies to go into an unexplained limbo like state where collectors forget about them and price guides fail to list their true value. By possesing multiple copies of a book I can cause its value to crash and burn.Where,oh where, is there someone to teach me how to control this inborn unwanted power?