• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why, oh why?

48 posts in this topic

Can't I find X-Men Giant issues listed in Overstreet?? I KNOW they exist because I'm holding one in my hand, but I'll be darned if I can find that section.

Does anyone have help to offer a poor, confused soul?

Can't I find X-Men Giant issues listed in Overstreet?? I KNOW they exist because I'm holding one in my hand, but I'll be darned if I can find that section.

Does anyone have help to offer a poor, confused soul?

Look under Giant-Size...Pages 607-608...

Jim

Btw, I didn't get the two comics that I wanted tonight on e-bay and I am annoyed. *glares at whoever snuck in at the last flippen FOUR seconds to snatch it*.

*taps fingers and glares a bit more* I really wanted that one too. Thought that I had it. FOUR FLIPPEN SECONDS LEFT!!! grrrrrrrrrr

What's a sniping service?

Ahhhhh the things that I have learned here.

(Btw, I did get two pretty nice ones ......... or at least, I think they're nice ....... so I shouldn't complain TOO much. 27_laughing.gif)

It's a company that enters the bids at the last minute. I assume using a computer program. I don't use them since I find them to be against everything I believe about auctions. Not saying people who use them are souless, greedy bastiches or anything but sniping services are definitely against my creed.