• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 8 ... ready, set.... guess :)

42 posts in this topic

I give a bump for page quality. It looked White so, I gave it a 1.0 bump. I think, that is the problem with current grading. No bumps on page quality. I really had a hard time figuring what went on with that Upper Left Corner. I should have paid more attention to the right edge. I still would have gave it a 3.0 though. Good cover appeal.

No higher then 2.5. but I'd still give my right arm to own it hail.gif

I have two more, and this is the lowest grade of the three... right arm for a 2.0 (the actual grade) what body parts can I expect for the others haha!

Ok I'll give

1)my right arm

2)My two ingrown toenails on my left foot

3)my index finger

4)and...some bellybotton lint I found the other day only if it is 8.0 or higher sumo.gif

I have two more, and this is the lowest grade of the three...

Would love to see the other two when you have a chance. It's always great to see rare golden age books here...low grade not a problem. Post away! thumbsup2.gif

Definetly a 2.5 with that page quality - it counts for something in my book, and despite the upper spine damage it presents well - which also matters to me when giving low grade books a grade.