• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State of the Forum address

33 posts in this topic

Thank God. I was worried I'd have to wade through another load of turgidity, rancour and invective, but it's just one of those pointless "zoo" threads that take a few seconds to read.

Keep on keepin' on, graemliners!!!! yay.gifheadbang.gifthumbsup2.gif

screwy.gif

You ever going to sell that Tomahawk 116 you sniped me on awhile back? Christo_pull_hair.gif

Thank God. I was worried I'd have to wade through another load of turgidity, rancour and invective, but it's just one of those pointless "zoo" threads that take a few seconds to read.

screwy.gif

You ever going to sell that Tomahawk 116 you sniped me on awhile back? Christo_pull_hair.gif

It's on the site at £21, but the shipping would be a bit steep for a book at that price.

No luck in finding another copy in that grade range?

screwy.gif

893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

It's on the site at £21, but the shipping would be a bit steep for a book at that price.

You have a scan of it? How about the 118?

I have a VF- copy, but I am always looking to upgrade, even if only slightly.

screwy.gif

893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

makepoint.gif

screwy.gif

I've only got a FN+ copy of that book. frown.gif

screwy.gif

Yeah, I know. My copy is only a F. frown.giffrown.gif

screwy.gif

Yeah, I know. My copy is only a F. frown.giffrown.gif

Actually, nevermind. I keep forgetting how worthless the dollar is compared to the pound. Christo_pull_hair.gif