• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #300!!!

67 posts in this topic

Hmm. Enexpensive/Expensive issue?

I haven't checked the latest guide, but I am pretty sure it is a cheap one. Certainly books for a lot less than ASM 252. You should pick up a copy, has a cool cover with Spidey jumping right off the page in his new (at the time) black suit. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm.

Maybe SSM maybe first. Then 252, and 141.

Because if indeed all three came out the same day, then look at how it could be put in order.

SSM 90 (the bio says) costume was shown at the last pages of the book

252 shows him in his new costume, and 141 has him in costume but dosen't

show it off as much as 252's cover does.

that's my $0.02

grin.gif

Yes that is right, I am bumping up my old thread. devil.gif

As most of you all know, it has been sent to Kris to get a Yellow Label.

(Todd McFarlane of course laugh.gif)

However from what I can tell, it is going through the grading process.

Can't wait to see what the grade this gets, if they encapsulate it.

(Overhang you know)

Quite a steal, you can't find a 9.4 ASM 300 on eBay for much less than $60 and usually closer to $80.

Are you kidding me? You can't find a cgc 9.4 for less than 150 on ebay. Usually it get's sniped to 200

I think he might have ment Raw. But even raw it's still expensive.

Do you guys think this is "movie hype" or would ASM 300 hold its current value much better than ASM 252?

My vote is for Hype...this is typical of any movie about a comic book. I also noticed a slight increase/demand in ASM #4 as well as an increase of ASM books for sell on ebay. Now don't ask me why the ASM# 300 reprint is so high...in most cases higher than the original.

Do you guys think this is "movie hype" or would ASM 300 hold its current value much better than ASM 252?

My vote is for Hype...this is typical of any movie about a comic book. I also noticed a slight increase/demand in ASM #4 as well as an increase of ASM books for sell on ebay. Now don't ask me why the ASM# 300 reprint is so high...in most cases higher than the original.

the sad thing is when these ASM comics crash & burn, so will the collector.

the sad thing is when these ASM comics crash & burn, so will the collector.

Collectors already have their copies, or are selling them now to buy them back later. Speculators/Investors buying at current market prices will crash & burn. Collectors will be just fine....

Silver24, that's probably a $75-$100 book on ebay right now. I sold a worse looking copy for $75 about a month ago. That was a steal unless I'm missing something.
You're not missnig nothing thumbsup2.gif

It was just looked over by the LCS owners, and possibly anyone who went in to look through their comics.

Due to how the store was setup, and how the boxes/books looked when viewing it looked like they would not have anything worth looking for (Books not in bags, some without boards, most bags/boards needed to be replaced badly)

Heck the workers there didn't know they had it.

Also guide on this is $80 in 9.0 aswell.

Silver24, that's probably a $75-$100 book on ebay right now. I sold a worse looking copy for $75 about a month ago. That was a steal unless I'm missing something.

It was just looked over by the LCS owners, and possibly anyone who went in to look through their comics.

Due to how the store was setup, and how the boxes/books looked when viewing it looked like they would not have anything worth looking for (Books not in bags, some without boards, most bags/boards needed to be replaced badly)

Well I need an address of that LCS just incase I'm in town wink.gif

Well I need an address of that LCS just incase I'm in town wink.gif

27_laughing.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Go to PA much insane.gif