• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cool comic/science show on the "Discovery" channel.

33 posts in this topic

The show is on tonight at midnight.

Tom

It was on last night at midnight (12 am 5/5/03) -- are you sure you aren't looking at that listing? Usually Discovery repeats its primetime lineup twice, once at 8-11 then again at 11-2. Superhero Science was on last night at 9pm and 12am.

-- Joanna

It was on last night at midnight (12 am 5/5/03) -- are you sure you aren't looking at that listing? Usually Discovery repeats its primetime lineup twice, once at 8-11 then again at 11-2. Superhero Science was on last night at 9pm and 12am.

-- Joanna

Isn't TomG with Gemstone?........and don't they put out the price/grading guides?.......and now you're telling me he can't even read a TV guide? 893whatthe.gif

Oh sweet bajeebees.........does this mean the prices in the new guide could accidentally be last years prices? frown.gif

Only possibility here is that I was emailed the wrong time by my friend Chris. I'll check and post here soon.

Tom

Hey,

Here is what his email said "Science of the Superheroes show on the Discovery channel at 12:00 AM". So I think it is easy to see what the deal is as he had it wrong.

He had it right -- it was on at 12am today. He was just too late for you to catch it.

I've never seen a Discovery show that didn't get repeated, though, so it's still very possible to catch it.

There's usually a way to order their shows, too, yet this one didn't have the blurb at the end. Hmm... how unusual. Could this have been a mutant documentary?

-- Joanna

Hey,

Here is what his email said "Science of the Superheroes show on the Discovery channel at 12:00 AM". So I think it is easy to see what the deal is as he had it wrong.

Sigh.......you promised us the moon.......then when you couldn't deliver.......you pulled your pants down and showed us your own version of it.

I feel so used. frown.gif