• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers 96

17 posts in this topic

Ridiculously cheap eBay win at $25 total and the guy got it to my house in 3 days! 893whatthe.gif A hint of a blunt on the top left corner, a tiny non color breaking stress at the top of the top staple. That's about it. Total cloud9.gif.

avengers96.jpg

avengers96bk.jpg

This is a nice looking copy. I feel very confident with 9.4 as I have an old label 9.6 copy (that I did not get for 25 bucks, which means you suck by the way) wink.gif and it looks just a little sharper than this one. A little tighter spine on mine, but the corners are almost the same with the exception of the lower left back cover. You bought a nice 9.4 for less than the cost of slabbing. Everyone gets one good buy a year. You already have yours so no more soup for you!! grin.gif

Scott

tough book for me to grade much higher, as the white background gets a real dirty looking tint to it in most copies i've seen.

nice copy for below guide though

Why do your scans have shadows at the top edge? Don't your books lay flat in your scanner? . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif #95 is a MUCH better issue . . . confused-smiley-013.gif

Nice book! hi.gif

I need to find a nice vf/nm 95, but at f/vf prices 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why do your scans have shadows at the top edge? Don't your books lay flat in your scanner? . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gossip.gif #95 is a MUCH better issue . . . confused-smiley-013.gif

Nice book! hi.gif

I prop the scanner top up with some object to avoid the imaging program's automatic resizing. I am sure there is a way to fix that, but this way works fine. confused-smiley-013.gif