• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOARD AUCTION: Infinite Crisis Minis, Tie-Ins & More!!

17 posts in this topic

If you're looking to catch up on everything that happened in the DCU leading up to Infinite Crisis, now's your chance. I have each of the four Infinite Crisis miniseries, most if not all tie-in issues, and more, going back to Identity Crisis.

I'm going to auction each lot separately, starting at about $1 per comic, unless otherwise noted. Shipping will depend on how many comics I ship to you, but shipping will always be via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Insurance is optional and included upon buyer request.

All comics were read once, bagged, boarded and placed in a long box. As with all comics I purchase off the shelf, I picked the highest quality copy I could find. All issues are NM unless otherwise noted. Scans of any issue are available upon request. Not all issues are first printings, and those issues are noted.

Post bids in this thread or via PM, listing which lot you are bidding on and the amount. If you are bidding on multiple lots, bid on each lot separately, do not post a single bid for all lots. I will keep this first post updated with current high bid for each lot.

Minimum bid increment is $0.50 Auction ends Monday, 02/06/06 at 10PM EST.

-----

LOT 1: Identity Crisis (starting bid: $7)

-----

Identity Crisis 1-7 (#2 is 2nd print sketch cover, #3-7 are 2nd print red covers)

#1: spine crease on back cover below bottom staple 3/4"

#2: slight crease LRFC 1/8"

#5: spine crease on back cover below bottom staple 1/2"

#7: slight creases - ULBC 1/8" and LLBC 1/2"

-----

LOT 1A: Identity Crisis tie-ins (starting bid: $8)

-----

JLA 115-122 (Crisis of Conscience storyline and first 3 of World w/o a Justice League)

#117: slight crease URBC 1/2"

Adventures of Superman 644 slight bash URC 1/4"

Green Arrow 52, 54

-----

LOT 2: OMAC Project (starting bid: $6)

-----

OMAC Project 1-6 (#1 is 3rd print, #2 is 2nd print)

-----

LOT 2A: OMAC Project tie-ins (starting bid: $10)

-----

Wonder Woman 218,221,222

JSA 76

Manhunter 13,14

Firestorm 18

Aquaman 35

Robin 143

Adventures of Superman 641

Superman 217,220,222

Birds of Prey 83

-----

LOT 3: Sacrifice (starting bid: $10)

-----

Superman 219 (Part 1) : bump on front cover at top staple and 1/16" tear at top edge back cover with non-color breaking crease from tear to left edge (scan coming soon)

Action Comics 829 (Part 2)

Adventures of Superman 642 (Part 3)

Wonder Woman 219 (Part 4)

Adventures of Superman 643 (Sacrifice Aftermath)

Wonder Woman 220 (Sacrifice Aftermath)

-----

LOT 4: Day of Vengeance (starting bid: $6)

-----

Day of Vengeance 1-6 (#1 is 3rd print)

#4: slight crease ULFC 1/8"

-----

LOT 4A: Day of Vengeance tie-ins (starting bid: $9)

-----

JSA 73-75,77-79

Outsiders 29,30

Blood of the Demon 6,7

Action Comics 826,832

Gotham Central 37

-----

LOT 5: Villains United (starting bid: $6)

-----

Villians United 1-6 (#1 is 3rd print, #2 is 2nd print)

#3: slight bash LRFC 1/8"

-----

LOT 5A: Villains United tie-ins (starting bid: $5)

-----

Nightwing 113

Superman 221

Action Comics 830,831 #830: slight crease ULBC 1/4"

Firestorm 17

-----

LOT 6: Rann-Thanagar War (starting bid: $5)

-----

Rann-Thanagar War 1-6 (#1 is 2nd print)

-----

LOT 7: Countdown & Prelude (starting bid: $4)

-----

Countdown to Infinite Crisis (1 copy of 1st print, 1 copy of 2nd print)

2nd printing: spine tear at bottom 1/8"

Prelude to Infinite Crisis

-----

LOT 8: The Return of Donna Troy (starting bid: $4)

-----

Return of Donna Troy 1-4

-----

LOT 9: Flash/WW Crossover (starting bid: $10)

-----

Flash 219 & Wonder Woman 214

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT HIGH BIDS

LOT 1:

LOT 1A: $8.00 - Jbone

LOT 2:

LOT 2A: $10.00 - Jbone

LOT 3: $10.00 - Jbone

LOT 4:

LOT 4A: $9.00 - Jbone

LOT 5: $6.00 - Jbone

LOT 5A: $5.00 - Jbone

LOT 6:

LOT 7:

LOT 8:

LOT 9:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, jeez...completely forgot about Super Bowl Sunday. I'm extending the auctions until Monday, and adjusting the starting bids. Also separated the tie-ins into separate lots, since I'm sure there are people who bought the core minis, but never read the tie-in issues.

LOT 9: $5? confused-smiley-013.gif

I set the minimum bid at $10 because an eBay search of completed sales shows each issue selling for around $5-7 and the pair selling for around $10-15. Although since I didn't buy these off the shelf, but rather from another seller, I'll check their condition again. If it's not up to to NM/NM+, I'll drop the starting bid for you.

I think I will just bid up the prices to irritate jbone...

wait...

did I just type what I was thinking? 27_laughing.gif

Nice deals on the sets btw!

Don't let me stop you, I'm just a shill for Jack to generate interest and higher bids for him. yay.gif

I think I will just bid up the prices to irritate jbone...

wait...

did I just type what I was thinking? 27_laughing.gif

Nice deals on the sets btw!

Don't let me stop you, I'm just a shill for Jack to generate interest and higher bids for him. yay.gif

Shh! Dammit me..I mean you! Stop putting lies out there, you completely separate and distinct person from myself!

jeez...some personalities.........people...I mean people. some people. yeah. insane.gif

A board member requested for a detailed condition report of the 'Sacrifice' comics (LOT 3), and I noticed that Superman 219 had attained a slight bump at the top staple and a 1/16" tear at the top edge of the back cover, thus dropping it out of NM range and probably into 8.5/9.0 range. This most likely happened in transit from my LCS to home.

Therefore, I'm going to go over all the comics a bit more closely and make sure no other issues have taken similar hits in quality. I'll have any defects posted (with scans) by Saturday morning.

Ok. I've gone over all the comics for any spine, edge or corner defects that were visible to me. They're listed in brown. I'm skipping on scans because none of these would be visible via scan. If you really want a scan of a particular issue, just PM me w/ an email addy.

Also, turns out JSA 76 is an OMAC tie-in, so I'm moving it from LOT 4A to LOT 2A. Since Jbone is the only bidder on either lot, no harm no foul.

Now that all the defects are noted, feel free to continue bidding at a feverish pace thumbsup2.gif

24 hours left on these auctions.

I know we have more Infinite Crisis fans out there. You can't go passing up these books for $1 or less per issue thumbsup2.gif

...ok, so a bit less than 24 hours to go....sue me, i just got back from a super bowl party.